Friday, September 20, 2013

Store Sale Continues, Artwork, & Rendo Coupon

My store sale is still going on through the 6th. Two very talented artists have done renders with my newest store product, Offbeat Eclectic for Dolly Shoes. If you click the gallery tab on the Offbeat Eclectic store page, you'll see renders by mininessie and Savage_dragon.

If you qualified for Renderosity Render Rewards, there is a coupon that expires tonight. Click here for the coupon link. The coupon is valid on sale and clearance items (coupons some times cannot be used on sale or clearance items), so you can combine it with the sale prices in my store. I meant to publish this yesterday, but I had internet connection problems. :( I had hoped they might publish a coupon good for everyone for the weekend, but no luck there, so far. :( It sometimes pays to keep on the Renderosity Newsletter Archive when watching for coupons, though. ;)

Have a good weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment