Saturday, September 28, 2013

Artwork + Renderosity Coupons + Freebies Recap

Good day!

mininessie uploaded a lovely piece of art using Offbeat Eclectic. To view it, select the gallery tab on the product page.

Secondly, it's raining coupons at Renderosity. There are four coupons to choose from this weekend! Click here to see the newsletter. It looks like all of them are valid on sale and clearance items and they expire at 11:59 PM CST on Monday, September 30th.

If you use any of my freebies, I'd love to see what you do with them. I'm most easily found at Renderosity these days, just send me a site mail message. My most recent freebies are the Kiki Cutie Pie Cap Fit and the NearMe Halloween .PNGs. I have a couple of things up my sleeve, so keep your eyes open. ;)

Have a great weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment