Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Artwork + Coupon Reminder

I posted a new pinup image Offbeat Eclectic's gallery tab at Renderosity. It mostly shows s lot of leg, but I did put an advisory on it, just in case I missed any naughty bits poking through clothing. LOL

The Renderosity coupon that gives everyone 15% off orders of $20 more ends tonight at 11:59 PM (Central Standard Time); click here to see the newsletter with the code. The coupon is valid and sale and clearance items, so it can be combined with the prices in my current store sale

I'm pleased to see quite a few people have downloaded my newest freebie, a fit pose for Cutie Pie Cap. :) Give me a shout if you do any renders with it. You can find me at Renderosity via site mail or leave a comment on the freebie page.

Have a good week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment