Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Two New .PNG Image Sets

I have two new sets of CU OK Cookie .PNGs today.

Cookie Rock Star: Starlicious in Purple



A set of six .PNGs inspired by my piece of gallery art, "Starlicious in Purple."

Cookie Rock Star: Starlicioius in Purple

Warning: Some people may find the finger gesture in image six (6) offensive. If you're easily offended, do not open it. To download the set of .pngs, click here.

Cookie Purple Party Dress (in Pigtails)



Six more .PNG images. This time with nothing that should be objectionable to anyone.

Cookie Dress Purple Party Dress

To download the set of .pngs, click here.

If you like and download these sets, please consider leaving a comment. Knowing what people like may influence my future freebies. Also, if you use my freebies, I'd really love to see how you've used them. :)

3 comments: