Wednesday, March 16, 2011

1 New Freebie + Holiday 2010 Freebies Re-Posted

New Freebie: Temperance for Miki 2 & Miki Finn



I made a face preset for Miki 2 and Miki Finn that I think turned out pretty cute. I decided to share it.



Click here to be taken to the download page.

Returning Freebies: 2010 Holiday Freebies Re-post



I decided to re-post my 2010 holiday freebies just in case they're still useful to anyone.

From FaerieWylde's Halloween Celebration:

Tian for A3
Alien for Chip & Chip Dough
Roti for Hiro 3
Robin for Sadie & Mae
Melissa for V3, her basic head morphs, & International Beauties morphs
Economic Blues Witch for Aiko 3 Freebies (see readme for list of freebies)

From FaerieWylde's Winter Solstice Celebration:

Melvin for M3, his Daz Morphs, and Predatron's Character Heads Bundle
Beryl for Koshini 2 & Puppet 2

From my blog:

Valentine Diner Cameras

And last, but not least, Lassie & Friends' 2010 Holiday Celebration:

Prudence for The Girl & Boopsie
Color & Create: Holiday Skunk PNG images
Color & Create: Naughty Elf PNG images

To time and space, I put all the holiday stuff on page. Visit it here

Returning Freebies: Alva for Mavka & Minwee



Previously shared at The Daz commons, Alva for Mavka finally got a page here


If you have any problems downloading...



This was a big update for one morning. If you have any problems downloading, let me know in the comments.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment