Thursday, March 4, 2010

The 3DZone's Nina -- Sneak Peek-- 4

I've been "under the weather" for a few days, so I was completely offline. Thankfully, I'm starting to feel better again. Here's another Nina pic that I started last night and worked on through out today. Nina is feeling a bit sassy, don't you think?



Nina is wearing PixelatedChic's cute overalls and a hair refit by The3DZone. She's surrounded by "toys" by Littlefox, Sam's 3D, and Traveler. The carpet is a Poser shader that I created and applied to the ground plane in Poser. I missed playing with Nina, despite feeling like I was going to die. Ah, the life of a Poser addict. Have I mentioned that I love, love, love Nina? LOL

Well, that's it for tonight. I'm off to take some medicine and settle in to watch Supernatural (one of my few remaining guilty pleasrues). :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment