Friday, December 30, 2016

New Years Sales + Coupon

Good day!

First of all, Offbeat Eclectic is in the footwear and jewelry vendor group sale through tomorrow.

Secondly, there is a rare high-discount coupon that is good on most sale items here. The coupon is good through January 2nd (it was updated after a small problem). If a vendor has not opted-out of coupons, you'll be able to use it on items that are on sale (but are not Prime or on clearance). I have not opted out of coupons, so you should be able to use it on quite a bit of my store. I have marked everything as low as I'm normally allowed to do so without a special "group sale" ($5 or 30% off, whichever comes first). So, happy shopping.

Finally, I hope everyone has a happy, safe New Years' weekend. May 2017 bring you and yours happiness and well-being.

No comments:

Post a Comment