Sunday, February 21, 2010

The 3DZone's Nina -- Sneak Peek--

I recently received an e-mail from The3DZone asking me if I'd like a sneak peek at Nina, an upcoming figure. What could I say except, "Yes!" Nina is so very adorable. I think toon fans are going to love her. I have 3DZ's permission to post pics. Click each pic to view it at full size.

This first pic is just a fae portrait (a quick warm up). I added a couple of ding shapes I made from a font (Manfred Klein's DingbumBats) using Font To Mesh Express Converter.



The second pic is Nina on Esha's Toon Terrace (available at RDNA). I made the pic look a digital postcard.



The captain found a little girl stowing away... She apparently doesn't quite understand there is definitely a difference between pirates and sailors.



Looks like someone got caught snoozin'....



I adore Nina so far. I think she has a sweet little face. I love the fact that she can wear Nana's clothes (except head gear). I'm not good at fitting hair to characters, but even I found it pretty easy to fit The3DZone's Toon Hair Kit 1 items to this wonderful little figure. I can't wait to play with this little cutie some more. She seems to have re-ignited my creative spark, so there will probably be more pics along the way. My thanks to The3DZone for giving me an opportunity to try her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment