Saturday, July 11, 2015

Important: My Freebies

Hello.

Just a quick announcement that I hope will help avoid a bit of confusion for some time to come. With the exception of Renderosity Free Stuff and the ones hosted at KCTC Freebies, a substantial portion of my freebies will be unavailable of an indeterminate time period. I do know that the link are not working now. I'm considering my options for relocating them. When a decision is made, I'll post an update here. Quite a few of them are older freebies, for older figures, so I'm not even sure anyone really would be bothered if they're retired entirely. I don't have a lot of time to invest into repacking them and redoing promo images (and whatnot), so they may just be shelved. Watched this space for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment