Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2-day 50% sale - coupons - freebies

Good day.

My entire store is on sale for 50% today and tomorrow only. Now is an excellent chance to shop if you can, because I can't normally offer that steep of a discount.

I've posted four new pictures using some of my products in my Renderosity Gallery. New this morning are:

Lil Bit Boys: Peace, Earthlings
No Sunshine at the Beach While Vicky is Gone
Lil Bit Boys: Goth - Black Marker
Donut Raider

The same pictures are also posted at DeviantArt.

There is a coupon for all Renderosity shoppers here and the single-use December coupon for Prime Members here. Both coupons expire tomorrow night at 11:59 PM CST (Renderosity's Server Time).

Renderosity is hosting a catch-up on the 2014 Vendors' Holiday Giveaway here. All three of my freebies are available again through the catch-up. They are also available here and here through Renderosity Free Stuff.

Have a great week. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment