Thursday, April 17, 2014

New Freebie, 50% Off Sale, Coupons

Good day!

The Freebie

First, I have a new simple freebie for everyone. Pyxie is a set of two faces for Candy The Gumdrop Base that uses the built-in morphs.



The Eyes-Elf setting on the ! Pyxie - Elf Eyes version will affect expressions, so you may need to tweak expression dials. You can download directly from here or from Renderosity Free Stuff here.

The 50% Off Sale

For today and tomorrow only, April 17 & 18th, most of my toon products are on sale for half-price at here. These kinds of sales are pretty rare, keep that in mind. Yes, I did leave a couple of packs out. Undoubtedly Toony was left out because I didn't know if it would clear testing with Renderosity's team in time. The other two were left out because a couple of customers bought them earlier this month and I didn't think it would be fair to mark down things someone had just bought so soon. As a Poser customer, that happens to me a lot, and it tends to make me tetchy.

The Coupons

There are two active coupons at Renderosity here. So you may be able to get a little extra savings on your shopping. The coupons expire today, April 17th, though.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment