Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Photoshop Elements Newbie Blog

Hi,

I'm starting a new learning journey, try to pick up Photoshop Elements. As a long-time PSP user, it shouldn't be too hard. I think the hardest part will be staying motivated when it comes to learning new things. I can't count the number of times I've started to learn new software--whether it's Daz Studio, Bryce, Hexagon, or so on--only to get frustrated or to lose interest. So, I've decided to start a blog about the learning process. I thought maybe writing about it might make learning more interesting. If anyone is interested in reading along, the blog is here. Unless you're an amateur photographer or a digital scrapbooker, there isn't a lot out there on the web dealing with artistic uses of Elements, so it should be an interesting journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment