Sunday, September 6, 2015

New Freebie + Renderosity Coupon

Hi,

First, a new Poser freebie pack. Hair fits for LLF's Star and Cutie Pie Cap and Tuned In are here in my Renderosity Free Stuff.

Secondly, there is a Renderosity coupon for all shoppers here. I did not set up a store sale for my store the holiday weekend due to the scuttlebutt that coupons would no longer be usable on sale items. This coupon, however, does seem to be usable on items that are on sale, so I'm sorry. At this point, I don't know whether future coupons will be usable on sale items or not--let's hope so, though. I think it would be a huge mistake on Renderosity's part to make "on sale" items totally exempt to future coupons. Hopefully, customers sent in feedback, and Renderosity's staff has rethought that one...

Have a nice, safe holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment