Monday, October 21, 2013

Newest Product Available + Renderosity Coupon

Good day!

Great news: I broke the sales benchmark @ Renderosity and my newest product is now live. Pickles Revitalized Expressions is an expression pack for Pickles that will not affect most morph settings. That means you can use the expressions with the Fuzzies line of add-ons.



Please note that the expressions will not work as shown on Chip. They do apply to Chip, but do not have the same result since the faces are substantially different. The expressions were not tested in Daz Studio, but I have been told expressions saved in Poser usually carry over fine.

There is a one-day coupon that is good for all members at Renderosity. It expires tonight, and is not valid on sale and clearance items. Click here to see the coupon newsletter. I'm sorry to report that this means you cannot use the coupon on Pickles Revitalized Expressions. However, you can use it on the rest of my store items. The timing of new releases is not controlled by the individual vendors, so I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I didn't think the new pack would be released today while the coupon is active.

Have a great day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment