Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Public Freebie: Notebook Textures & More...

I posted some textures for Deerpath's free notebook (binder) prop from RDNA. They were made way back in 2008, but I've finally made them publicly available. Click here for download page.

About two weeks ago, I uploaded my 2011 holiday freebies. Click here to go to the download page. During the same update, I uploaded my 2009 freebies from the Lassie and Friends advent giveaway. They're toward the bottom of the page here. Several sets of cameras also got their own download page. I think I'll put cameras for buildings and scenes on that page from now on. Not that I intend on making cameras regularly. There are probably loads of people better at making them. Enchanted for Littlest Witch finally got a permanent page, too.

That's it for today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment